Concealed Carry 1 (Not A License Class)
Massachusetts Concealed Carry I
This class is not for your LTC license to carry Sign up for the Basic Safety course for License. This is a LIVE FIRE CLASS
Course Goal: To develop the knowledge,
and attitude to carry and use a concealed pistol ethically, responsibly,
legally and with confidence. THIS IS A LIVE FIRE COURSE you will shoot
on the range. not just sitting in a class. Approved for Lowell
This course is not to obtain your gun license for that course sign up for the basic firearms safety course
course is intended to be the next level of training for students that HAVE a MA LTC or completed the MA Pistol License Course (LTC-020), or a basic firearm safety course or approved equivalent, and
desire to carry a concealed handgun for personal protection.
course has real live shooting drills and tactics it is not a lecture
theory class. If your looking for the real deal this is it. This class is taken after you take the basic firearms safety course.
Course fee is $200.00 (USE OF FIREARM AND HOLSTER )
Must have completed a Basic Firearms Safety Course before taking this class.
As a result of their participation in this course, students should be able to explain, and or demonstrate the following:
- The importance of carrying and using a pistol responsibly and ethically for personal protection
- How the Rules for Safe Gun handling are applied to concealed carry
- Basic principles of concealment
- Mental awareness
- Mental Preparation to develop a defensive mindset for carrying and using a pistol for personal protection
- Techniques for avoiding life threatening confrontations
- Explain the psychological and physiological changes that may occur during an attack
- Flash sight picture
- Reload under stress
- Clear common stoppages with immediate action drills
- Present a pistol from concealment and re-holster
- Cover vs. concealment
- Drawing from a holster
- Qualify for the MA Concealed Carry 1 course certificate
- Overview of Self Defense Laws in MA
No Refunds on deposit or paid in full for any reason, If you cancel your class without 5 days notice we will charge your card the full price. if you cancel before the 5 days you will lose deposit, and may reschedule. if you cancel or do not show for your class you are responsible for the full payment. if you need to reschedule your class after the the 5 days you will get a 50% discount on next class. Any charge backs or other credit card issues, you will be charged the full price .if you cancel your class then dispute with credit card companies. we will charge you the full amount twice.